You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBT DH 2

NB: Originally posted elsewhere on the Global Riders Network and appears via syndication.

Results are up Double check and let me know if you think there is a mistake.

Thanks to every one for helping out today. Hope you all enjoyed it

mgltrdrury's picture

Tip Riders Race Results 13/4/14

NB: Originally posted elsewhere on the Global Riders Network and appears via syndication.

Here's the race results from the latest club race...

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Enter the darkness #5 results

You know the deal

joeld's picture

HMBA Round 3 XC results

Round 3 xc results

luv2ride's picture

Downhill Round 3 Sunday 30th March Results

Thank you everyone for the turn out today.
The sun stayed out just long enough.
A really big thanks to all helpers today, Timing and Shuttles couldn't do it with out you!

Well done to all riders
Congrats
fastest of the day
A grade: Greame Mudd 3:43.79 HMBA

B Grade: Ryan Bourke 4:34.65 CCOMTB

C Grade: Bradley Simcox Bradley 4:46.65 HMBA

Masters: Jeff Arnott 4:22.51 CCOMTB

U15: Harry Alford 5:04.94 HMBA

Shut out to Tony, Speedy recovery.
Thanks to Rick, Sarah and t riders that stay with Tony. Those trees don't move Sad

Cheers Col Smiling

joeld's picture

HMBA round2 results

Here are the round 2 xc results

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Enter the darkness #2 results

I bloody love riding at Night. The transfer from starting in day light and finishing under lights is tip top , I reckon

any way the results are up. Double check them and all that

Catch you all next week as we devise something different, we're thinking XC un-eliminator or something

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Enter the darkness #1 results

results are up

mgltrdrury's picture

Tip Riders Club Race Results 9th March 2014

Great race on Sunday. Here's the results...

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 7 update and 8 results

Results are up

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 7 results

Prelim results.

Results are up. There are a few glitches that I'll need to fix up once I get the computor back.

Don't forget 4 seasons "Autumn" race is on this Saturday.
http://ctmbc.net/node/45726
Phil and the team will need help setting up the track, doing rego, marshalling and packing up.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

He will be out there around 10 to start getting things ready

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 6 results

Results are up

I still have some numbers with out names attached (blame my lack of attention and poor registering skills) if you are 28 or 316 or simply dont show up on the results let me know

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 5 results

Results are up. as always double check them.

Just a reminder for people to confirm their No on the sign on sheet. Makes it a bit easier to sort is I can reference back to the sheet

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC DH 1 results

Results from round 1 attach

sorry I didn't have the full results and we didn't do a podium on the day

Check over the results, especially the first run and let me know if there are any issues

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 4 results

Results are up.

Double check and let me know if there are issues

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 3 results

Results are up.

Double check your results and let me know if there is anything wrong

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 2 results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Results are up.

We had a little computer issue, I think I sorted most of it but I'm sure that there are still missing people/laps so double check and get back to me if there is an issue with you times. try and let me know who you were in front of or behind.

Also I've added some bonus points for those guys who volunteered to time

If you sit out 1 lap you get points for 5th
2 laps points for 4th
3 laps points for 2nd
all 4 lap points for first.

Flynny's picture

2014 CTMBC Twilight 1

Bit of controversy this week but prelim results are as follows

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC 4 seasons Summer results

Well that was a hot one.

Big thanks to Phil and everyone who helped to get it organised. Robbie and Joy on the timing, Robin and Glen for the BBQ, The Porters for the fun and the cake. Tim for marshalling. Kempy for the set up and pack up and others I'm missing.

Results are up congrats to all the winners. We are going to rejigg the dates for next year to around the first of each season I hope every one is keen to do it again

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #15results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Hey all results from the end of year handy cap are up.

If you need to work out you actual lap times group 1 went off at 0min
group 2min
3 3.30min
4 4min
5 4.30min
6 5min
7 5.30 min
8 6.30min
9 7min
I hope you enjoyed that as something different, certainly gave the front runners a taste of the first lap dust.

Big congratulations to Gav Hill who dominated the season with fast consistent riding.

And well done to every one else, if the strava ribbons and trophies we see pop up every week are anything to go by the whole field is getting quicker.

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #14results

Results are up

This coming Tuesday is the last round for the year and hopefully I'll have something a bit different and fun for a chrissy buzz

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #13results

Results are up

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #12results

Results are up. Let me know if there are issues

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #11 results

Results are up

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #10results

result are up

Best Mountain Bike